Anti-Russian propoganda?

And at £100,000 + each I should hope so but as they have only use 4 I think since January its hard to tell exactly how accurate they are. I remember the reports on the Patriot missiles during the Iraq crisis that were claimed a success even after many failed to hit their targets.

Patriots? As in anti-missile missiles?

You do get a lot of misses, hitting another missile with a closing speed of >mach 4 is pretty difficult. It's the patriot system that works, you only need to tag the incoming missile once, it doesn't really matter if it takes 1 shot or 5 to do it, you've still stopped it.

What I find odd is that people who make great play anoiy the motivations of America, the west or the UK, don't apply the same line of thinking to Russia.

Precisely and when was the last time the UK or USA invaded a sovereign country with troops without insignia and denied it until they took over?

Russia have bombed a hospital again I note. If this was the USA, people would be chomping at the bit to complain. Where are these people now?

Precisely and when was the last time the UK or USA invaded a sovereign country with troops without insignia and denied it until they took over?

Russia have bombed a hospital again I note. If this was the USA, people would be chomping at the bit to complain. Where are these people now?

The online trolls that Putins government employs to get their warped views/lies/propaganda across will have already told them that the west/NATO/Father Christmas, was responsible