O' Sullivan turns down a maximum

melthebell

Someone did and showed the betting slip to the BBC commentator. I don't know how much the punter missed out on but Ronnie should fork out.

Why? There's no guarantee he'd have got the 147.

Should Messi pay out for passing it to Suarez to score from their penalty if someone had Messi at more than 2 goals? Or next scorer in play?

Yes,he said a few days later that he went for the right shot in the context of the situation,so why did he mention the money straight after the event?

Because he's a cocky so and so, so maybe at that time he didn't want people to think that he doubted his own ability to make the difficult black, or it could be that he didn't want people to know how important it was to his confidence that he made the clearance.

Because the muppet didn't even try.

I wish i could play snooker as well as him without even trying. On my best day i cant hope to be as good as him if he had two broken legs a skin full of ale and half a kilo of coke in his system.

My best break ever (and ive been playing for longer than Ronnie) is only 128 and ive never got near it since.

Ronnie is a total legend and the sport would die a painful death without him .

Won again l see, top man, legend.

He is an incredible talent.

---------- Post added 22-02-2016 at 20:45 ----------

I wish i could play snooker as well as him without even trying. On my best day i cant hope to be as good as him if he had two broken legs a skin full of ale and half a kilo of coke in his system.

My best break ever (and ive been playing for longer than Ronnie) is only 128 and ive never got near it since.

Ronnie is a total legend and the sport would die a painful death without him .

Errr steady on.