This weekend sat 20th/sun 21st @firth park wmc

nicecraig

WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT

Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st Feb

Saturday 20th We have a real show for you in terms of the nature of the band and the way its presented BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN are a 8pc Soul & Party band who have played our club on a Sunday before and are already booked to do us a Sunday night show later in the year

See below for more details about the band and show

8 PIECE SOUL/PARTY BAND BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN

Sarina Jennings, Maria Strudwick, Emma Kelsey & Mr PJ Carter are the voices and front line of the band. Backed by the rhythm section comprising, Mike James – bass, backing vocals and MD (Ex Lisa Stansfield), Richard Gibson -guitar, Jon Elsender – keyboards & Mark Mayhem – drums.

This is a 2 hour show that takes you on a journey into Tamla Motown’s rich history, incorporating more than 50 Motown classic hits and 30 plus glamorous costume changes. From Berry Gordy’s humble beginnings in the Detroit of 1959 & the early hits of the Four Tops (“Reach Out I’ll be there”, “It’s the Same old song” & “Baby I Need Your Lovin”) & the Temptations (“My Girl”, “The Way You Do the things you do”, “Just My Imagination”) & from the Miracles (“Shop Around”) to the label’s move to LA in 1972 & the first 4 years of that period of change.

The outfit is complemented by a full light and PA crew

Sunday 21st Feb

We present a new band to the club called MAYHEM who hail from Barnsley

find below a few things about the band as you all know i'm always willing to give new bands a stage so lets hope its another winner to follow in the footsteps of lots of other bands who have gone on to establish themselves on the clubland circuit

PAGE INFO

Start Date Founded in 2010-Genre -Anything we want smile emoticon

Band Members Emily Colbourne - Vocals Rachael Batty

Vocals Dean Fletcher - Lead Guitar Mick Haworth - Rhythm Guitar

Steve Mitchell - Bass Joe Fletcher - Drums & Percussion

Hometown Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Description

Mayhem are a 6 piece covers band, 100% live! We perform a great array of songs ranging from Guns N' Roses to Jessie J and believe in sweat & dancing! We are a local band doing it for the love of good music as well as having a bloody good time! smile emoticon

Bio

Mayhem were formed after former Solid State/No Tomatoes bass player Steve Mitchell asked his old mates to help him put on a charity gig to raise money for his badly injured son. Since then a host of renowned local muso's have come and gone. The current line up includes original members Rachael Ward and Emily Colbourne sharing lead vocal, Joe Fletcher on drums and Mick Haworth & Dean Fletcher on guitars. They cant get rid of Steve.....

Based in South Yorkshire, they continue to build a reputation as one of the best female fronted bands in club/pub land.Gender Plural (mixed)

Current Location Barnsley, South Yorkshire