Best things to talk to girls about in bars and clubs.

slimsid2000

This has probably been done before in other threads but I am not sure if it has ever had athread of its own.

I would like to hear from people of both sexes what they think are good things to say to any girls I might meet in a bar or club.

Also, how difficult do people find it holding conversations in these places at all considering the noise going on.

This has probably been done before in other threads but I am not sure if it has ever had athread of its own.

I would like to hear from people of both sexes what they think are good things to say to any girls I might meet in a bar or club.

Also, how difficult do people find it holding conversations in these places at all considering the noise going on.

I usually find that me been myself and having a laugh does the trick.

Talk to them as you would do if you were sat chilled out somewhere. Have a giggle and been able to laugh at urself is a good thing as well:thumbsup:

It easier to get out of awkward situations in a club, if the conversation dies then jus dance, go to the bar or make excuses and go to the loo.

But if they aren't making the effort to help the conversation flow, then they aren't worth your time:)

Are you serious?!

Howsabout: Do you normally vomit after a night on the ale? Are they your own ear-rings; they don't suit you at all. Did you get those shoes from Oxfam? I think your friend is fitter than you.

Try these: Do you think I'm sad? Am I boring you, yet? Shall we go somewhere quieter where I can ogle you in peace? Are your taps chrome or gold at home? Does your grandad have a travel rug in his car?

Did you prefer Tiswas to Multicoloured blah-di-blah? (Actually, that's quite a cool question.) Do you suffer from red-eye when people take pictures of you?

Will you go out with me because although I'm 43, I've never had a girlfriend.

(Tell me which bars you frequent so I can avoid them.)

I'd avoid discussing photoshop and Emma Buntons backside....err just be yourself?:suspect:

If it's terribly noisy hand gestures may come in handy...but perhaps best to avoid the "comparing weight of two approximately similarly sized melons" gesture. In your case you might make this at a Buntonesque rear end sort of level, I suppose. Still I wouldn't recommend it.

Try the weather. Or local politics. You could set up a poll maybe - "Hi. I'm Sid..would you a) like to take me home

b) recommend me for a peerage ( services to the Forum)

c) run swiftly for the exit

d) whimper in awe and clutch at my leg

Good luck Sid. Get out there and do it!

Archived