Best things to talk to girls about in bars and clubs.

slimsid2000

Don't ask them if they want a drink. Some amazingly gorgeous (and presumably short-sighted) lass came dancing up to me in Walkabout last night, after a bit I asked her if she wanted a drink, and she said "You're not interested, are you?" Either she didn't understand the concept of buying drinks, or it sounded like I'd said something else. God knows what.

Anyway, her mates then grabbed her to go somewhere else. To say I was gutted would be an understatement,

Moral of the story: less talking, more groping.

Never ask a young lady if she wants a drink. but ask her if she would be your miss south yorkshire 2007 and you can entre the competition on Mrmisssouthyorkshire

Slimsid2000.. Jus be thee sen.. Or get drunk and chill have fun, you shouldn't have to think about these things! Let it come natural! And if they cant dance with you, then its pretty pointless in that respect also.. A tip, dont talk to girls in clubs.. Well for one, i never remember a thing! Do it in bars.. Cos at least then u can keep down a convo..

Best of luck chum! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived