Best things to talk to girls about in bars and clubs.

slimsid2000

I'm not really a breast man myself. I tend to look beyond such superficial attractions and like a girl with a really shapely bum instead.

:wave: Im Ryan, and welcome! :)

I'm not really a breast man myself. I tend to look beyond such superficial attractions and like a girl with a really shapely bum instead.

I cannot see the attraction in nice bums. I have had mine pinched/felt a few times whilst out. and never know!!

Never ask a young lady if she wants a drink. but ask her if she would be your miss south yorkshire 2007 and you can entre the competition on Mrmisssouthyorkshire

Mate, give up.

It's cheesey, and to be honest a little bit pervy. If the girl you are talking to has even a slight reservation about the internet, you're going nowhere.

Mind you, you're only spamming, so I doubt you care.

i have quiet big breasts and i always seem to have ppl coment on em.. some times it works some times it doesnt.. really depends on what u actually say.. x

My friend went up to a rather flat chested girl and said "I am going to tell you a joke that will make your tits fall off"

he paused for a moment, then said

"Oh sorry luv I think you have heard it"

Classic, we all just fell about laughin

A compliment is a good start... But nothing rude or referring to bits that you shouldnt have been looking at :thumbsup:

i'd agree. the trick is to keep the conversation going after that. and never, ever expecting anything more than a pleasant conversation, regardless of how promising it seems.

example: "i like your ... (insert choice of attribute, e.g. earrings)", to "where did you get them from" (if you're comfortable enough with that), to "they're very (insert choice of flattering or funny-yet-not-insulting-comment) aren't they, or, they look a bit like (insert something interesting) don't they?" if she responds, it's promising.

make her laugh. it won't suddenly make any woman lurch at your crotch, but demonstrating a sense of humour is good. if you have one. if she laughs, it's promising. the amount of bad lovers my romance-unlucky friends and i have defended, saying "but s/he's really funny"...

self deprecating apologies along the lines of "sorry, i'm keeping you, do you want to get back to your friends?" offers her an escape route. if she stays, it's promising.

all being well, you can then ask how she's doing, if she's having a good night etc, a handshake introduction, more questions...

hope that's been helpful.

My friend went up to a rather flat chested girl and said "I am going to tell you a joke that will make your tits fall off"

Must be some cruel arrogant sod with a small d*ck :D

guess your current girlfriend found it funny too eh...

oh wait, you probably don't have one.

Archived