Cyclist hit n run

I think Eric Arthur has got the huff, he's started a new thread lol

Not at all, you persisted with what you think is a serious point and I think it's worth discussing as a separate subject inspired by you, you lucky thing. That way we won't

be enticed into an argument thus taking the thread off subject

:)Should everyone have to wear an identification number?

Why don't you want to wear your ID tabard everywhere? If you attack me on the street I want to know that you will be brought to justice tout suite.

You should wear your ID tabard at all times. There is no logical reason not to. Let's find out what other people think. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1450887

I think that in order to outwit the criminals, who might just get a counterfeit, it should actually be tattooed onto foreheads, maybe with a barcode as well to make changing it harder.

What have we got to lose? I don't see any downsides.

What if you already have a head full of tattoos?

More importantly anyone got a good way to stop this cast from itching? Its rather driving me bonkers already....

Knitting needle slid down inside it. Just don't over do it and loosen the cast.

Head Full of tattoos already... Laser removal, then new ID tatoo.

No problem but thanks for conceding that ID tabards are silly because if they are silly for pedestrians they are silly for people on bikes.

If that makes you feel better then that's fine. You seem to have a habit of reading what you like from words posted on this forum so you go for gold mate. Tell everyone you got me to buy some magic beans too, go on, ill back you up.

---------- Post added 19-02-2016 at 15:11 ----------

Knitting needle slid down inside it. Just don't over do it and loosen the cast.

Head Full of tattoos already... Laser removal, then new ID tatoo.

Please tell me you dont mean removal of the head because you know thats just going a bit too far.