The Graham Norton Show

steved32

Surfing late night tv, I came across "The Graham Norton Show"...the summary warned "...contains adult humour."

Nearly right - the "humour", if it can be be called that, was childish, mawkish, embarrassing.

Sack this man.

Edited by nikki-red

Surfing late night tv, I came across "The Graham Norton Show"...the summary warned "...contains adult humour."

Nearly right - the "humour", if it can be be called that, was childish, mawkish, embarrassing.

Sack this man.

By a telly where it's not stuck on one channel and you'll find a whole host of excellent programmes. I've no idea why people sit through stuff they don't like, certainly not something like a chat show.

I rather like Grahame Norton, better then Jonathan Ross as a chat show host, but neither can beat the late great Terry Wogan.

I also like Graham Norton and watch him every Friday but was disappointed to find that last night's show was just a compilation of his previous shows this season.

Sack this man.

from both tv and radio he is the worst presenter ever,we never have radio 2 on when he is.

---------- Post added 20-02-2016 at 07:26 ----------

I rather like Grahame Norton, better then Jonathan Ross as a chat show host, but neither can beat the late great Terry Wogan.

good comparison they are both over rated and just not funny.

from both tv and radio he is the worst presenter ever,we never have radio 2 on when he is.

---------- Post added 20-02-2016 at 07:26 ----------

good comparison they are both over rated and just not funny.

I agree with you about his radio presenting which is pretty bad but I like his TV talk show .

I would rather watch Kim Jong-un interview people than Ross, he is abysmal, the main reason I watch Graham Norton is I like the format of getting everyone out at once, he also has mostly better bigger celebrities.

I would rather watch Kim Jong-un interview people than Ross, he is abysmal, the main reason I watch Graham Norton is I like the format of getting everyone out at once, he also has mostly better bigger celebrities.

I think Graham Norton has a more interesting format than Ross, and certainly he seems to make the guests feel more relaxed which results in a more revealing interview