The Graham Norton Show

steved32

55 minutes ago, pattricia said:

This programme is getting worse with forced laughter, and two women guests who were unknown to me.I had to keep watching as I knew that George Clooney was coming on ! I do wish he would shave off his beard but the eyes have it !

Graham Norton, Michael Sheen and David Tennant had beards aswell, it must be a bad trend starting,  ageing is inevertable so why make yourself look older now,  Im not hiding my great looks,  :gag:       One of the two women on the show was from the show, The Country and the other one played Princess Anne in the Crown.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Graham Norton, Michael Sheen and David Tennant had beards aswell, it must be a bad trend starting,  ageing is inevertable so why make yourself look older now,  Im not hiding my great looks,  :gag:       One of the two women on the show was from the show, The Country and the other one played Princess Anne in the Crown.

Men with beards may believe hiding their double chins and wrinkly necks makes them look younger,  and possibly a moustache hides nose hair. 

45 minutes ago, cressida said:

Men with beards may believe hiding their double chins and wrinkly necks makes them look younger,  and possibly a moustache hides nose hair. 

Loss of weight can lose double chins,  and tweesers can pluck the nose hairs  as for wrinkley necks,  avoid Turkey Farms.  :hihi:

5 hours ago, cressida said:

Quite the opposite actually. I grew my beard to stop people commenting on how young I looked without it. In my 30s I made the mistake of giving in to curiousity and shaving it off to see what I looked like without it (it'd been a while) and one day of being called Baby Face by every female colleague made sure that I'll never shave it off ever again.