People in cars should wear crash helmets

Would that protect people from sharp pointy objects? No I think a similar set up to an F1 driver, or maybe even a fighter pilot's helmet.

With an F-35 fighter pilot helmet coming in at around 400,000 dollars, i don't expect it to take off (forgive the pun).

With an F-35 fighter pilot helmet coming in at around 400,000 dollars, i don't expect it to take off (forgive the pun).

I'me sure that we could do with out all the electronic gadgetry and be left with a helmet that's both safe and light enough to be able to look around.

Anyway should be be putting a price on people's safety?

Edited by JFKvsNixon

I'me sure that we could do with out all the electronic gadgetry and be left with a melt that's both safe and light enough to be able to look around.

Anyway should be be putting a price on people's safety?

No chance JFKvsNixon!

All the young-uns driving their souped up Corsa's would insist on the most modern hi-tech gear when cruising the streets.

Great idea, plus upgrading the single seat belt to the F1 motor racing equivalent, and strengthening the car up to Rally grade specification, full roll cage, side bars and floor belly plate. Then we could have accidents and only the cars would be damaged. We would not be allowed extra seats mind, just one for the driver.

Angel1.

Great idea, plus upgrading the single seat belt to the F1 motor racing equivalent, and strengthening the car up to Rally grade specification, full roll cage, side bars and floor belly plate. Then we could have accidents and only the cars would be damaged. We would not be allowed extra seats mind, just one for the driver.

Angel1.

On the plus side, passenger injury statistics would be reduced...

...to zero!

No chance JFKvsNixon!

All the young-uns driving their souped up Corsa's would insist on the most modern hi-tech gear when cruising the streets.

I've come up with a solution to this problem that can also befit society as a whole.

If youngsters in their bad boy 1 litre Corsas want the full HUD fighter pilot helmet, then maybe the government can introduce a scheme where the youngsters can donate a kidney and good proportion of their liver in exchange for a helmet.

It's win/win situation.

I've come up with a solution to this problem that can also befit society as a whole.

If youngsters in their bad boy 1 litre Corsas want the full HUD fighter pilot helmet, then maybe the government can introduce a scheme where the youngsters can donate a kidney and good proportion of their liver in exchange for a helmet.

It's win/win situation.

:huh:

I never realised chav offal was so expensive... :gag:

:huh:

I never realised chav offal was so expensive... :gag:

It would be of you needed a liver or kidney transplant and they had a match. Honestly, you come with a genius idea that will benefit everyone and people here on SF are all to fast to poo poo the idea. :rant: