8pc SOUL/PARTY BAND DON'T MISS TONIGHT

nicecraig

FANTASTIC NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT[/B] (Non Members allowed 1 vist)

Saturday 20th We have a real show for you in terms of the nature of the band and the way its presented BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN are a 8pc Soul & Party band

See below for more details about the band and show

8 PIECE SOUL/PARTY BAND BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN

Sarina Jennings, Maria Strudwick, Emma Kelsey & Mr PJ Carter are the voices and front line of the band. Backed by the rhythm section comprising, Mike James – bass, backing vocals and MD (Ex Lisa Stansfield), Richard Gibson -guitar, Jon Elsender – keyboards & Mark Mayhem – drums.

This is a 2+ hour show that takes you on a journey into Tamla Motown’s rich history, incorporating more than 50 Motown classic hits and 30 plus glamorous costume changes. From Berry Gordy’s humble beginnings in the Detroit of 1959 & the early hits of the Four Tops (“Reach Out I’ll be there”, “It’s the Same old song” & “Baby I Need Your Lovin”) & the Temptations (“My Girl”, “The Way You Do the things you do”, “Just My Imagination”) & from the Miracles (“Shop Around”) to the label’s move to LA in 1972 & the first 4 years of that period of change.

The outfit is complemented by a full light and PA crew