Boris Johnson and Brexit

I think most people have a brain, this will allow them to weigh the situation up and make the only decision that makes sense, get OUT of the failed money sucking behemoth that is the EU.

We live in Great Britain, 5th largest economy in the world, of course we can survive OUTside of the corrupt institution that is the EU.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 22-02-2016 at 07:15 ----------

Any one of the same opinion as myself, the BBC are biased towards staying in the EU. I doubt even Boris can solve that one.

Angel1.

Of course we will survive and prosper. The notion is as daft as saying that the Soviet States couldn't survive outside the USSR, or India couldn't survive outside the British Empire.

Edited by foxy lady

Boris Johnson has just declared he's going to campaign for Brexit, at last a big hitter has joined the out team. Will this make a big difference to the out vote?

He's entitled to his opinion,as any one else, but I don't see why it should make a difference to a persons choice.

He should have led himself towards the exit a long time ago, but definitely after that Eddie Mair interview.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2013/mar/24/boris-johnson-accused-nasty-video

That's a handily edited ambush video. ;) If your boss asks you if you are having an affair, and you are, what would you say?

Boris Johnson has just declared he's going to campaign for Brexit, at last a big hitter has joined the out team. Will this make a big difference to the out vote?

I think it might make a small difference, as it might make people think that we might vote to leave.

However, I don't think he will do much campaigning, unless he truly thinks there will be a vote to leave.

He's better off just saying he thinks we should leave, thus getting the support of a lot of grass roots conservatives - the one's whose votes he'll need when standing as leader of the party, once Cameron goes.

It's no good thinking about being Prime Minister at this stage. The important thing for him at the moment is to win the conservative leadership.

He'd have quite a job: last time I checked, the cheeky girls were still Romanian nationals, and turkeys still don't vote for Xmas in this day and age :hihi:

I was watching the news last night, they interviewed a Polish family that had recently been given British citizenship. This gives them the right to vote and they said they will voting out because immigration is too high.