Boris Johnson and Brexit

I don't think that Boris is a nutcase, more of a affable buffoon.

I can't really work Boris out. He's certainly not stupid but I'm not convinced that the buffoon is totally an act either, he's too consistent. I'll be meeting him soon so I might have more of an insight then. Corbyn's in Sheffield this month for a conference and I'll probably have a chance to have a word with him too, so you never know I might change my mind on him. Stranger things have happened, like that horse becoming pope.

Corbyn isn't a political nutcase? Surely a man who makes his party unelectable falls into that category and even his own MP's think it. In the occasional moment when he seems politically lucid he's going against his long held personal principles, like on Brexit or submarines. It's enough to turn him into an actual nutcase.

Boris is the polar opposite. Corbyn and Johnson aren't even on the same page of political nutcasery.

I agree. Johnson is worse. And much more dangerous because somewhat bizarrely he could become PM. This is a man who has described £250k a year as 'chicken feed' and has no idea about ordinary people.

As crazy as you think he is at least Corbyn has conviction and is principled.

Johnson is just an opportunist clown