Recommendation for a restaurant

Sully

Hi, my sister and her husband are visiting from Dublin this weekend and I am looking for somewhere to go for dinner on Saturday night. City centre would be best, nothing too expensive about £25 per head, don't fancy italian, wouldn't mind a good mexican but I don't know of one. Any suggestions would be gratefully received, they always take us to really great places but since I've had my daughter we don't go out for meals very often so I am stuck, thanks Sully's mum

Hmm, if you were prepared to stretch to perhaps £30 a head (yes I know its a bit pricey but...) you will find yourselves very well impressed with "543" at the Hunters Barr end of Ecclesall Rd. Go on, give it a go. Then post a comment about just how good it was. ;)

I ate there last week and I can honestly say it was superb.

Oh, you will need to book. Number is... 2663219

Guest Bobpants

Would definitely agree with the Baan Thai & Wasabi Sabi suggestions, I've tried both of them & either would be an excellent choice - can't rate baan thai highly enough in particular.

Seasons restaurant on Abbeydale road is really very good as well if you fancy trying some "different" british food. They had a special offer on when we went as well: If you booked a table in advance then you got a free bottle of wine...

Seasons - 0114 250 8436

Baan Thai - 0114 275 4800

Archived