'Brexit Discussion Fatigue'.

I knew it would happen. We are now having to record the news just to whip through the first 2/3 of it. I wouldn't mind, but it's just one lot telling us the dire consequences of staying in and another lot telling us the dire consequences of coming out. Doesn't seem to be to much about any good points to be had either way.

Edited by spilldig

I have developed an acute case of this already - and there is another four months of information and discussion overload to go.

'The great 'Brexit' debate' - ain't ya sick of it? Apart from emigration or switching off all news programmes, is there an escape?

Maybe a natural disaster or a big financial crisis may knock the debate from the headlines? Fingers crossed.

I have developed an acute case of this already - and there is another four months of information and discussion overload to go.

'The great 'Brexit' debate' - ain't ya sick of it? Apart from emigration or switching off all news programmes, is there an escape?

Foreign news programmes also talk about brexit, they even call it brexit like we do here.

Switching off the news will be the best option.