'Brexit Discussion Fatigue'.

I have developed an acute case of this already - and there is another four months of information and discussion overload to go.

'The great 'Brexit' debate' - ain't ya sick of it? Apart from emigration or switching off all news programmes, is there an escape?

I'd had enough from about 1 minute after David Cameron announced that he was going to negotiate some changes and then we would have the chance to vote.

It was always going to be...

The inners were always going to vote "in" regardless of any changes.

The outers were always going to vote "out" regardless of any changes.

The undecided would still be undecided, and be swayed by fear (either way) or gut feeling. The last couple of weeks have made, and will make, no difference at all.

I knew how I was going to vote as soon as the idea of a referendum was announced. I can happily switch off for the rest of it.

I'd had enough from about 1 minute after David Cameron announced that he was going to negotiate some changes and then we would have the chance to vote.

The undecided would still be undecided, and be swayed by fear (either way) or gut feeling. The last couple of weeks have made, and will make, no difference at all.

I knew how I was going to vote as soon as the idea of a referendum was announced. I can happily switch off for the rest of it.

But for those of us who are unsure one way or t'other, it is quite helpful.

I knew how I was going to vote as soon as the idea of a referendum was nnounced. I can happily switch off for the rest of it.

The only person I 'know' who has changed his mind is Boris Johnson who recently said "I am not an outer”

The Referendum campaign should only be the same length of time a General Election campaign lasts for in my opinion

But for those of us who are unsure one way or t'other, it is quite helpful.

Do you really think that anyone can persuade you or anyone else either way with logic or facts? Nobody knows for certain what will happen if we leave. I think at the end of the day the votes of the undecided will be a bit of a leap into the dark, and be more down to gut instinct and fear of the unknown than to the "facts" they hear over the next few months.

Do you really think that anyone can persuade you or anyone else either way with logic or facts? Nobody knows for certain what will happen if we leave. I think at the end of the day the votes of the undecided will be a bit of a leap into the dark, and be more down to gut instinct and fear of the unknown than to the "facts" they hear over the next few months.

Of course they can. If you can't listen to and evaluate information that's on you.