Don't Cha Ad.. overtly sexual??

Just heard on the radio that the Moneysupermarket ad received the most complaints last year, with over 1,500 people concerned about it's overtly sexual content. I have to say that this made me laugh out loud... I thought it was the best advert of 2015!

What do others think? Offensive or funny?

Just heard on the radio that the Moneysupermarket ad received the most complaints last year, with over 1,500 people concerned about it's overtly sexual content. I have to say that this made me laugh out loud... I thought it was the best advert of 2015!

Not really and 1,500 is not a lot of people.

I loved it, and bought hot pants and high heels as a result.

Not really and 1,500 is not a lot of people.

I don't know... 1,500 sounds like a lot to me. How can anyone find that overtly sexual?

---------- Post added 23-02-2016 at 16:10 ----------

I loved it, and bought hot pants and high heels as a result.

Would it be wrong to ask for a photo?

Just heard on the radio that the Moneysupermarket ad received the most complaints last year, with over 1,500 people concerned about it's overtly sexual content...

Was it unlawful, though? Even if it were 'offensive', since when is that a real ground of objection?

How can it have been overtly sexual? It was a chubby bloke in hot pants and high heels!
Weeell...do you know how middle-aged male Brits are still frequently stereotyped on the Continent and elsewhere?

Closet cross-dressers, borderline homs. So maybe there's a grain of truth to the stereotype after all :twisted::hihi: