Long shot - Pinegrove country club photos

I drink with a bloke who used to be a regular in there, he said he as photos, also you might be able to get some footage, apparentley When Saturday Comes shot some scenes in there, on top of that, the jewellers in Hillsborough, Parkers, he used to have something to do with it so should have something. Hope this helps.

Great nights watching my brother's early fights at the Pinegrone. It's a shame myself and friends can't muster up a photo's. Oh well....looking forward to watching the film.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Cheers, GLASGOWOODS. It's odd isn't it, cause now everyone photographs everything and it seems hard to remember that less than 20 years no one really set off on a night out with a camera packed in their pocket. Cheers for looking. Clinton's been great to interview.

Cheers, GLASGOWOODS. It's odd isn't it, cause now everyone photographs everything and it seems hard to remember that less than 20 years no one really set off on a night out with a camera packed in their pocket. Cheers for looking. Clinton's been great to interview.

Ya right!

Back then it was a pint in one hand and fag in the other. No room for a camera, unless 'one's other half,' carried it in her handbag.

Good luck anyway....Hope you get a few pics from the poster above.

• 4 weeks later...