Does the BBC have a Pro-EU Bias?

Andrew Marr show this morning, interviewing Eddie Izzard. Izzards first reason for staying in the EU was that young people could travel around Europe. Well, in 1968 in pre-EU times, my mother, brother and me jumped into a mini 1000 and drove through France, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Also on pre-EU times many many students bought s rail ticket (Inter rail?) that enabled them to travel throughout Europe. In other words Eddie was talking the most dreadful rubbish. Was this pointed out to him? Of course not.

Andrew Marr show this morning, interviewing Eddie Izzard. Izzards first reason for staying in the EU was that young people could travel around Europe. Well, in 1968 in pre-EU times, my mother, brother and me jumped into a mini 1000 and drove through France, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Also on pre-EU times many many students bought s rail ticket (Inter rail?) that enabled them to travel throughout Europe. In other words Eddie was talking the most dreadful rubbish. Was this pointed out to him? Of course not.

Yes people don't get it. You can travel to European countries without being in the eu superstate!

according to loobs post(203) all these people will now not be getting benefits because they failed to find work in the 6 months they been here :loopy::D. they don't look like they going without to me :hihi:
Do you have any evidence that 'all these people' are claiming and not working and earning?

If you do, have you reported them yet?

• 2 years later...

Of course the BBC is Biased, even a blind monkey could see that! Or hear it

Also in City elections is our democracy been undermined by the way the Communities are using online and postal votes as in some households only men are allowed to vote so the Woman's vote is used by the Man of the house.

Yes, of course the BBC is bias toward the EU. The EU has given grants to the BBC.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9055183/BBC-admits-receiving-millions-in-grants-from-EU-and-councils.html

Always follow the money?

Who's paying for these 'reports' on BBC Brexit coverage:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/peter-geoghegan-adam-ramsay/whos-paying-for-these-reports-on-bbc-brexit-coverage

:hihi: