Mister Compensator Gold taxi- breach of planning regs?

Had a look at planning regs on Council website, could be wrong but from what I've seen planning regs were only given for a traditional black London hackney cab to be placed on the roof of that office .

Forgive me if I'm wrong , have led a very sheltered life, but have never seen a blinking gold hackney cab on the streets of London???

Methinks someone is taking the ****?

Is this the chap with the pakistani superhero logo and the flashing lights office on london road?

If so he's not doing his community any favours in promoting them as criminal car crash faking leeches.

The owner of this place is an Arab do I'm assuming the logo is of an Arab superhero.

These White English car crash faking leeches are not doing their community any favours are they? = http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-cash-crash-gang-pocketed-10119667 :rolleyes:

Had a look at planning regs on Council website, could be wrong but from what I've seen planning regs were only given for a traditional black London hackney cab to be placed on the roof of that office .

Forgive me if I'm wrong, have led a very sheltered life, but have never seen a blinking gold hackney cab on the streets of London?

I've seen one or two gold Hackney cabs in London. None of them were blinking though. ;-)

Is this the chap with the pakistani superhero logo and the flashing lights office on london road?

If so he's not doing his community any favours in promoting them as criminal car crash faking leeches.

Mr Compensator does support local community radio though, by running ads on Sheffield Live, so, a silver lining of sorts.

Had my precious car written off a few years ago by a car which, in retrospect, had no brake lights , as an experienced driver in the wild west of S3 was able to avoid any crash. My concern is with cyclists as they are so vulnerable if cars with no brake lights brake suddenly, worried about cyclists being flung 30 feet in the air upon impact.Unfortunately other people don't seem to share my concerns. How sad. PLEASE WAKE UP x