Sheffield Beer Week

jemson

Certainly does. Depending if i can get away from work next week i think the plan is Monday in the Shakey, Wednesday in Brewdog and The Bath and then Friday back to the Shakey.

You doing the beer week social crawl from Bath To Brewdog on Wednesday Craig? Being from out of town I won't get to it all, but hoping to join for a few of the bars.

I'm slightly dischuffed that I have tickets for BeerX on the Friday night now I have seen the beer list, and the Buxton Tap Takeover. I would normally be going to BeerX on the Saturday too. But as I'm off to Barcelona that won't be possible. Ah well - I'm sure it will be fun anyway.

mr craig. Do you know if there will be any Tartan Special?

Oh I do hope so!! If not I could always bring you some back from my weekly visit :cool:

---------- Post added 10-03-2016 at 13:14 ----------

I was lucky to find a few minutes in my busy schedule to post a comment.

I don't know how you manage to fit everything into your "busy schedule"

It is something of a "juggling act" , especially with my commitment to my role in Care in the Community for a dear friend of mine most evenings. I just hope he survives the weekend in Scotland although I am confident that the Larbert branch of "WHAT" will look after him.

It is something of a "juggling act" , especially with my commitment to my role in Care in the Community for a dear friend of mine most evenings. I just hope he survives the weekend in Scotland although I am confident that the Larbert branch of "WHAT" will look after him.

You are a real pillar of society managing to look after them WHAT need help, thank God you are a member of what I call CLYDE.