If God created the Big Bang, what created God?

Matter cannot be created from nothing, therefore the universe cannot be here. If everything was created by God, which is a great idea, he, too, cannot be created from nothing. Therefore, no God, no us, we are not here.

We don't exist. In fact we are all characters in a soap for another world we just think we are real. I don't know how that world was created though.

---------- Post added 25-02-2016 at 18:50 ----------

My other theory is that a Big Bang woke God up and when he saw the mess he started sticking the nasty bits together with his own faeces and created Rotherham.

Maybe, just maybe, when the last stars burn out and the universe goes cold, gravity will take over and pull everything back together again in a 'Big Crunch'.

The universe is already cold but is getting colder because it is expanding fast and there is nothing to suggest that the rate of expansion will stop, slow down or reverse.

Surely, the creation of the universe can't be anything other than a random occurrence in nature, maybe the first occurrence , perhaps, which implies nature has always existed and is responsible, perhaps it has and it was, which leads to questioning the nature of nature. Is it a grand creator, or merely the product of something else?

Beats me!

Funny you should say that, and in some ways maybe it is evidence for the existence of parallel universes, because my old bag suffered from a large spontaneous fluctuation in vacuum energy but I cured it by changing the Hoover.

Get her to pack the fags in then.:D