Matilda Tavern , Matilda Street Set To Reopen

crookedspire

sorry but I think your information is incorrect.

There's no planning application in the system from the last year for 100 Matilda Street, the address of the Matilda Tavern. You may have a seen a notice outside of the the MAtilda Tavern for one of other drinking establishment proposals in the area - either the microbrewery within the Sidney St development, or the restaurant and microbrewery in Geoff Hall carpets (14/03969/CHU)

I've been keeping an eye on the Matilda Tavern as I had an idea of reopening it. the owner never responded to my enquiries.

sorry but I think your information is incorrect.

There's no planning application in the system from the last year for 100 Matilda Street, the address of the Matilda Tavern. You may have a seen a notice outside of the the MAtilda Tavern for one of other drinking establishment proposals in the area - either the microbrewery within the Sidney St development, or the restaurant and microbrewery in Geoff Hall carpets (14/03969/CHU)

I've been keeping an eye on the Matilda Tavern as I had an idea of reopening it. the owner never responded to my enquiries.

I photoed the pub and I noticed a official looking notice strapped to a pole it looks newish. The inside totally stripped out I remember the pub has having two small rooms with a central bar I think the building quite old would like to see it reopen who is the owner?

I photoed the pub and I noticed a official looking notice strapped to a pole it looks newish. The inside totally stripped out I remember the pub has having two small rooms with a central bar I think the building quite old would like to see it reopen who is the owner?

There are other works going on nearby, so the sign you saw might have seen the planning notice for one of them.

Been today re read the notice this is what it says: Application number: 16/00357/CHU.Proposal use of building as a public house ( use class A 4 ) site Matilda Tavern 100 Matilda Street. Listed building application.

Been past too, and that is indeed what the sign says. Very odd that nothing is showing up on the council's planning records online.

• 3 weeks later...