Pubs showing wrestlemania 32

Jpower1988

Cheers for the people who actually wrote sensible comments thank you for help, always get one or two people who think they are funny writing stupid comments, all I can to you is get a life.
Common Room is the place, they show it live and you can reserve a booth and get table service with pitchers and wings for a fixed price for a certain amount of you. Its a decent night. They also do something similar for superbowl

So is Harry Potter and Star Wars. Doesn't stop adults enjoying it too.

Stars Wars: a science fiction story about a battle in space. Personally never watched it but at least its not pretending to be anything it isn't.

Harry Potter: a collection of stories about child wizards, dragons and magic. Originally aimed at the children and everyone is happy that its a story.

WWE: Pretend violence, shaved half naked men pretending to fight each other, hit each other with tin foil bins and with really poor made up story lines to boot.

Are you over 12 years of age and still watching professional wrestling?

If yes, please take a long look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life choices.

Hi all,

Can confirm that the Common Room will be showing Wrestlemania 32!

We've also got bookable booths/tables along with food/booze packages for groups of mates. Give our bookings team a call on 0114 280 8222 if you're interested!

Cheers!

True North Brew Co/The Common Room

Stars Wars: a science fiction story about a battle in space. Personally never watched it but at least its not pretending to be anything it isn't.

Harry Potter: a collection of stories about child wizards, dragons and magic. Originally aimed at the children and everyone is happy that its a story.

WWE: Pretend violence, shaved half naked men pretending to fight each other, hit each other with tin foil bins and with really poor made up story lines to boot.

Are you over 12 years of age and still watching professional wrestling?

If yes, please take a long look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life choices.

Sorry, you lost me when you said you'd never seen Star Wars.. :hihi:

Surely if the OP wants to watch wrestling it's up to him? Not sure why people are so judgemental over it, it's entertainment. You'd have to look very very hard to find pro wrestling being marketed as anything but entertainment these days, as every man and his dog knows it's scripted.

You sound very bitter about it.

• 1 month later...

I agree with "the_bloke" above. If she wants to watch American Wrestling then she has every right to.

My own comment was that such entertainment aimed at children would be unlikely to be shown in an adult environment like a pub. However it appears that some pubs do show it and that has surprised me.

I dislike pubs that have TVs on anyway as I think it ruins the atmosphere.