Is Donald Trump a conman?

Looks to me like he actually supports Islamic extremism and opposing anyone that challenges it, and that is why I asked for clarification, but he avoided clarifying his position.

What have I posted that supports Islamic extremism?...........quote the words that show I support it.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 13:20 ----------

Your post isn't clear which is why I asked for clarification. It sounds like you are blaming the US for Islamic extremism instead of Islam. It's easy enough for you to put the record straight.

It's perfectly clear,you chose to misrepresent it.

sadiq khan has said EXACTLY what ive been saying on the donald trump matter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36256087

Mr Khan, the son of Pakistani immigrants and now London's first Muslim mayor, expressed concern during his election campaign that he would not be able to visit the US, if Mr Trump were elected, because of his faith.

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would apply to Mr Khan, Mr Trump said: "There will always be exceptions."

But in response, the new London mayor said: "This isn't just about me - it's about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world."

'Trump playbook'

He added: "Donald Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays in to the hands of the extremists.

sadiq khan has said EXACTLY what ive been saying on the donald trump matter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36256087

All Muslims teach their children that non believers will burn in hell for eternity. It is nasty nonsense that alienates them from non believers. Do they really expect a warm embrace and welcome from the non-Muslims world when they propagate such hateful judgements about us?

All Muslims teach their children that non believers will burn in hell for eternity. It is nasty nonsense that alienates them from non believers. Do they really expect a warm embrace and welcome from the non-Muslims world when they propagate such hateful judgements about us?

i believe certain other religions do similar "scare" stories too, its to scare those into staying with the religion, not to actually send people out to burn none believers.

I really doubt Sadiq Khan has become mayor to burn all the none islamic believers in london :suspect:

That's completely false.

Don't Christians believe the same thing?

I once had a very liberal Christian girlfriend who said that irrespective of how well I lived my life, I couldn't get into Heaven unless I had a faith in Jesus.

That's completely false.

Here's what an Islam apologist site has to say on the subject... it is pretty clear that they believe and propagate the view that non-believers will be sent to hell for eternity for daring not to subjugate.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 18:58 ----------

Don't Christians believe the same thing?

I once had a very liberal Christian girlfriend who said that irrespective of how well I lived my life, I couldn't get into Heaven unless I had a faith in Jesus.

The outcomes aren't the same. We are not threatened by extremist Christians, we are not spending billion containing the threat, we are not having liberties and freedoms eroded in the name of security because of the threat. Christianity has managed to reform enough for people not to cross over into extremism... unlike Islam.

Both religions are clearly nonsense but one is dangerous nonsense that the world would be a lot better off without and must be challenged. Why defend people who preach such hate with whataboutism arguments? Why don't you have the courage to denounce such disgusting and hateful views? Why defend a religion that incites extremism?

Here's what an Islam apologist site has to say on the subject... it is pretty clear that they believe and propagate the view that non-believers will be sent to hell for eternity for daring not to subjugate.

Your claim, regardless what one person says, was that 'All Muslims teach their children that non believers will burn in hell for eternity.´

It was, and still is, an outright lie.

i believe certain other religions do similar "scare" stories too, its to scare those into staying with the religion, not to actually send people out to burn none believers.

I really doubt Sadiq Khan has become mayor to burn all the none islamic believers in london :suspect:

I doubt any of the 'moderate' Muslims who introduced their sons and daughters to Islam intended them to go off and join the likes of ISIS... but it has happened hundreds, if not thousands, of times in this country alone. That's the risk you take when you propagate a religion that preaches hateful nonsense and you rely on those you teach not to take it literally. Too many do take it literally and those practising and perpetuating the religion share responsibility for these outcomes.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 19:11 ----------

Your claim, regardless what one person says, was that 'All Muslims teach their children that non believers will burn in hell for eternity.´

It was, and still is, an outright lie.

They either believe what the Koran says or they don't. If they don't believe then they aren't Muslims are they? Remember, the Koran is allegedly the final and last word of god... it's not for the followers to question his judgement.

Anyone out there claiming to be Muslim that wouldn't advise their children that non-believers go to hell? :suspect:

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 18:58 ----------

The outcomes aren't the same. We are not threatened by extremist Christians, we are not spending billion containing the threat, we are not having liberties and freedoms eroded in the name of security because of the threat. Christianity has managed to reform enough for people not to cross over into extremism... unlike Islam.

Both religions are clearly nonsense but one is dangerous nonsense that the world would be a lot better off without and must be challenged. Why defend people who preach such hate with whataboutism arguments? Why don't you have the courage to denounce such disgusting and hateful views? Why defend a religion that incites extremism?

hahhahah. You seriously believe that?

Just because the media chooses to keep low key when it comes to white westerners committing atrocities in the name of religion does not mean it does not happen.

I would do a little research pal. Even more so in America.

There has been several murders, shootings, public disorder created in the name of extreme Christianity. Unfortunately due to the media's obsession with fitting things into a narrative, they are defined as "lone wolfs" "mentally disturbed" "revenge attacks" never is the T word used when its a white American.

You think Christianity does not have its collections of extreme nutters pushing their agenda on others. Have you heard of places like the Westbro Baptist Church.

Edited by ECCOnoob