Is Donald Trump a conman?

The former Head of MI6 has now gone on record as saying the current mass immigration from the Muslim world threatens a 'populist uprising'. When are we going to stop ignoring history, burying out heads in the sand and hoping it will all turn out all right?

Muslims living in the West need to find a way to tone down their religious and cultural practices and beliefs or Trump's policy will start to seem friendly.

What have you got to say about this terrorist training camp run by Britain first? = http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/far-right-group-britain-first-8234467

If this was a Muslim group there would be uproar.

You need to tone down your religious hatred sermons and the veiled threats you post on here sunshine, as I have said many times before alienating peacefull Muslims is the wrong way to go about things...

So people like Trump and Farage get abuse

They get abuse cos their asshats :mad:

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 23:41 ----------

not popular amongst the British since one tried to kill trump if this story is to be believed :-

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/authorities-man-vegas-rally-said-he-wanted-kill-trump-n595876

Pahaha!!! :D

NOW this gets interesssting :hihi:

They get abuse cos their asshats :mad:

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 23:41 ----------

Pahaha!!! :D

NOW this gets interesssting :hihi:

In YOUR opinion.

---------- Post added 21-06-2016 at 00:13 ----------

What have you got to say about this terrorist training camp run by Britain first? = http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/far-right-group-britain-first-8234467

If this was a Muslim group there would be uproar.

You need to tone down your religious hatred sermons and the veiled threats you post on here sunshine, as I have said many times before alienating peacefull Muslims is the wrong way to go about things...

Why should Religion be off limits to being ridiculed, mocked and criticised ?

• 4 weeks later...
The former Head of MI6 has now gone on record as saying the current mass immigration from the Muslim world threatens a 'populist uprising'. When are we going to stop ignoring history, burying out heads in the sand and hoping it will all turn out all right?

Muslims living in the West need to find a way to tone down their religious and cultural practices and beliefs or Trump's policy will start to seem friendly.

Which ones did you have in mind?

This article is interesting, not to mention pretty terrifying. The ghostwriter for Trump's 'Art of the Deal' book has this to say about America's most infamous narcissist:

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”