Is Donald Trump a conman?

So he was fine when he was a businessman, but as soon a he tried to become a polititician he became a conman?

What a ridiculous premise.

He's never been fine. I remember that trouble with his golf course in Scotland and his fight with the locals, but there were many more examples from his past.

---------- Post added 02-03-2016 at 09:46 ----------

We used to wonder how Hitler came to power. Watching what's going on in the USA right now with this bloke, you can see how it happened?

Great video here:

Would Donald Trump Fans Support Hitler? (SOCIAL EXPERIMENT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

"Is Donald Trump a conman?"

Most probably, he is also a billionaire AND most likely the next President of the USA.

Angel1.

Not a chance in hell. Clinton will get the democrat nomination and anyone even half towards the middle ground will support her instead of Trump just to keep him out. He may get he nomination for the Republicans candidate, but anyone who honestly thinks he will get enough votes to be the POTUS is in fantasy land. In fact if he gets the nomination it'll likely destroy the GOP which is of course terribly upsetting. :hihi:

I've said this on another thread but there is A LOT of evidence (some a bit silly mind you but good fun to imagine!) that Trump is actually supporting Hilary by running. He's a good friend of the Clinton's for starters and has STILL been going to their parties even though they are supposed to be competing against each other. He supported both financially and verbally Hilary's campaign for presidency in 2008 and has supported numerous democrat candidates in the past. Just a few days before Trump announced his candidancy Trump and Clinton had a loooooooooooooooong phone conversation. Seriously, if you wanted to destroy and republicans and promote Hilary Clinton, I'm pretty sure this is the script you would have written. If it's true it's just amazing.

Edited by sgtkate

He's never been fine. I remember that trouble with his golf course in Scotland and his fight with the locals, but there were many more examples from his past.

Great video here:

I believe he is currently under investigation for fraud (read up on Trump University). Hilary is also under investigation about her email server. So we may have the situation where both presidential candidates could be convicted of crimes!

Trump swept the floor with everybody in the primaries. Even with Latino Republicans. He brought them over. The only group of Republicans that he didn't bring over, were the black ones.

but in the general election, that is to come it will not only include Republican voters. It will include everybody else. Trump will lose.

Edited by blake

Great video here:

You rather miss my point. It was a response to a generalisation about politicians