Free movement of people

how do you feel about turkey blackmailing the eu into letting them join and charging them 6 billion pounds just so they can look after the refugees:roll:

Thats got nothing to do with repealling the human rights act

---------- Post added 08-03-2016 at 07:50 ----------

I'm happy to give up some rights to protect the UK population including the people with their heads buried in the sand.

Problem is you don't know which rights you will lose.

What rights do you think I would loose?

This is the thing. You or I can't know. It's a leap in the dark.

---------- Post added 08-03-2016 at 08:43 ----------

you still didn't answer my question thou :roll:

Which question?

This is the thing. You or I can't know. It's a leap in the dark.

---------- Post added 08-03-2016 at 08:43 ----------

Which question?

Why do you fear the dark so much?

Why are you so risk-averse when taking risks can lead to great rewards.

Success comes from taking risks.

It would be nice to know what the 'great rewards' are.

It would be nice to know what the 'success(es)' are.

Who will get the "great rewards"?

Who won't get the "great rewards"?

What are the risks that you speak of?

What is the level of risk?

How much could I lose?

Do you expect people to risk their way of life for a political view?

Which brexit factions view of risk should I take?

Does everybody who takes a risk succeed?

Which bookmaker do you go to?

Because I am waiting for the brexit factions to enlighten me.

Because I am waiting for the brexit factions to tell me about the 'great rewards'

Failure also comes from taking risks.

It would be nice to know what the 'great rewards' are.

Success and wealth.

If you ever want to achieve the life you've always dreamed of, you'll have to start taking positive, calculated risks. It is absolutely necessary to take chances to achieve anything great in life, however many are scared to take the initial leap.

Edited by sutty27

Success and wealth.

If you ever want to achieve the life you've always dreamed of, you'll have to start taking positive, calculated risks. It is absolutely necessary to take chances to achieve anything great in life, however many are scared to take the initial leap.

'Success and wealth' is yours free with Brexit!

Brexit makes you achieve anything great in life.

Brexit offers you the life you've always dreamed of.

All you have to do is risk putting a cross in a box and not ask silly questions and definitely not read the small print.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

I've seen the light!

Brexit be praised!

Promises can go up and down in value. Your job and financial return can be substantially less. Professional advice should be sought before ticking a box. FAQs will not be answered. Contract are entered into in blind faith. If you change your mind at any time because you are dissatisfied with your success and wealth -tough. Guarantee valid for 0 days. All statements are ficticious and bear no resemblance to any reality.

Watch out for next months special offers UNexit and NATOexit.

Populations have always moved, trying to prevent it is a fools errand and will only lead to avoidable misery and death.

It's surprising how many people that are poltically aligned with the free movement of capital, and all that it entails, are often the selfsame people who want draconian restrictions on the movement of people. That's the moral level of pulling up the drawbridge as you cross to safety, and to be expected.

Populations have indeed always moved and whilst you cannot prevent it, you can limit it. That may result in some misery and death but let's not pretend that allowing the free movement of people from the dysfunctional parts of the world isn't likely to result in misery and death also. It is a recipe for conflict... especially when there are those amongst the migrants hell bent on provoking it.

On another thread about Ebola you said this...

There's never a need for panic, but something like Ebola could be really bad if it isn't smartly dealt with, whether that's by containment, a vaccine, or more drastic, morally objectionable, methods justified on the grounds of the greater good.

Well that is how I feel about this mass migration. We need a smart strategy that is of the head and not the heart. The migration poses a threat to both peace and prosperity across Europe and we therefore need to contain and control it by whatever means necessary. Pulling up the drawbridge (and providing aid to those on the other side) may be morally objectionable to lots of people but it doesn't mean it isn't the smart decision.

It seems to me that they are trying to destroy Europe. I'm beginning to believe all this illuminate stuff. They just ignore the fact that its not what people want and are happy to encourage the far right to grow. I reckon after the West saved the world during WW11 we will be dependant, at some time in the future, for Russia and Eastern Europe to save us..