Mountain bike female company

Hi

I'm in the South west of Sheffield & am looking for a female that would like to join me for Mountain Bike Rides & mabe a pub friendship & mabe a romance.

I like the Mayfield Valley area, Endcliff park, up through to Forge Dam & mabe out to Derbyshire.

I'm no fitness fanatic, but like a laugh.

Anyone interested, then PM me or post here

Romario

Hey guys Comprende,

But it's the best way of getting to know someone, better than a boring pub or restaurant at first.

Hey, i love pubs & restaurants, but, to get out there in the hills & push some hight gears & do some grunting is a primal thing & if the person you go with is as passionate about the sport as you are, well pubs are always waiting at the bottom of the hill & subsequentially, your high as a kit & therefore give of ypu rosy passionate innerself during conversation.

Zammo, hey man, my shorts are wood proof! (gag)

So anyone up for it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hi romario i think its a good way to get to know someone ,ive been biking for 8 years and think its the best way to get to know about your body and you have to have a good mind set to do such a physical sport good luck in finding love all the best the fox

i usualy wait till a bird rides past ,then follow at a nice n slow pace,keepin right behind so i can watch her nice firm botto..........................................

....................................................sorry got to go,

JJ..:hihi::loopy::hihi:

Archived