Location of street - Harewood Road

I have just started researching my family tree and have discovered my grandfather died one hundred years ago at no 37 harewood road sheffield , i would be grateful if anyone could tell me where the location of this road was, as it does not appear to be on google maps.

Harewood Road was in Owlerton; it disappeared iin c. 1970 when the properties were demolished. It ran parallel with Penistone Road, where the leisure centre is now - here's an old map, and here is a link to an "overlay" map. Click on the blue dot at the left-hand side of the screen and drag it to the left to see a modern aerial view. No 37 Harewood Road was at the northern end near the junction with Dutton Road - here's a large-scale map, and here are two links to photos on the picturesheffield.com site. :)

Edited by hillsbro

I had reason to call at a few houses on these few streets around 1970 ish. There was a drop hammer forge close by (Daniel Doncasters ?). When the hammer was operating, you could hear the racket and the vibration would shake the houses. How people lived like this, I have no idea, it must have been very stressful.