New anytime fitness Sheffield to be open soon!!

The Healthiest opportunity on planet earth

We are proud to announce that Anytime Fitness has been named the #1 Top Global Franchise by Entrepreneur magazine, surpassing well-known franchises like Subway, McDonald's, and Pizza Hut.

According to Entrepreneur, the most important factors for inclusion on its Franchise 500 list are:

Financial strength and stability

Growth rate

Size of the system

Using that formula, Anytime Fitness ranks #1! Watch the video below celebrating our #1 in category and #2 overall rankings in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 earlier this year. We’re getting a lot of use out of those #1 foam fingers!

we are currently in the process of opening a new 24 hour gym in Hillsborough, once you are a member of one of our gyms, you are member of 3000 gyms world wide.

why not pop in to our branch on west bar!! our staff and personal trainers will be happy to help you with memberships and help you achieve

enquire for a free pass for 3 days on 01143030224 or emial us at sheffield@anytimefitness.co.uk for a free 3 day trial.

Edited by nikki-red

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a look at their site, I can't work out where in Hillsborough it is, or the price. I not a fan of sites when I just need to see specific info easily displayed, and have to faff around searching for it, so I gave up.

I currently use thegym which has a straightforward sign up and use online presence, downside it's very busy during peak hours, but as I tend to use it early, it's never been at all busy.

I suggest they take a look at their competitors and simplify their approach, too much attention is on hard sell being better and knocking competition, I don't understand the need to contact branches for pricing, What is this? do some get different deals, it's off putting compared to the other 24hr gyms that are straight and upfront about all the costs involved. As I said I went to their website and come away none the wiser reading the spiel.:loopy:

I just had a look at their site, I can't work out where in Hillsborough it is, or the price. I not a fan of sites when I just need to see specific info easily displayed, and have to faff around searching for it, so I gave up.

I currently use thegym which has a straightforward sign up and use online presence, downside it's very busy during peak hours, but as I tend to use it early, it's never been at all busy.

I suggest they take a look at their competitors and simplify their approach, too much attention is on hard sell being better and knocking competition, I don't understand the need to contact branches for pricing, What is this? do some get different deals, it's off putting compared to the other 24hr gyms that are straight and upfront about all the costs involved. As I said I went to their website and come away none the wiser reading the spiel.:loopy:

Hi as a member already of the sheffield one on west bar, I can assure you that, this club is nothing like pure gym or the gym group.

The staff are always on hand and always willing to help out with all enquires.

However, if you want a gym that has respect for there embers, has staff that are at hand from 9am-9pm then I a sure you that this gym is worth every penny spent!!

Pure gym= 6000 members and wanting more, no wonder there isn't any equipment to use at peak times!! Ignorant staff!!

The gym group= same again! 6000 members, not enough equipment, always waiting round to use the stuff. Staff are full of them selfs!!

Sorry,,but I want a place to use where Iam treated with respect and dignity. Anytime fitness is one of them!! Up there with all the other top gyms!!

Hi as a member already of the sheffield one on west bar, I can assure you that, this club is nothing like pure gym or the gym group.

The staff are always on hand and always willing to help out with all enquires.

However, if you want a gym that has respect for there embers, has staff that are at hand from 9am-9pm then I a sure you that this gym is worth every penny spent!!

Pure gym= 6000 members and wanting more, no wonder there isn't any equipment to use at peak times!! Ignorant staff!!

The gym group= same again! 6000 members, not enough equipment, always waiting round to use the stuff. Staff are full of them selfs!!

Sorry,,but I want a place to use where Iam treated with respect and dignity. Anytime fitness is one of them!! Up there with all the other top gyms!!

lol that's almost hilarious, as the staff at thegym are happy and smiley enough to say hello every morning staffed from 1am the cleaning team and 4am by gym staff getting a pre work workout, so by definition you guys are slacking 9am-9pm, you should come clean as you history shows you've already disclosed you are the manager of west bar Andrew Challenger, so your not a member in terms of a paying punter :roll::roll: however as a paying gym member myself, I don't think you've won me over with your promotional banter, it's just waffle and guff that ultimately means jack to an ordinary punter like myself.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11059653#post11059653

So in recap, basically now you're embarrassing yourself, of course they show you respect although probably only to your face as that what staff generally are like with bosses :hihi: if this is how you behave at work (boss) once again with the runaway master (ILL behaviour). lol

I just love the Internet, so again as you should be able to say, where is the new gym to be? And pricing?

Btw only 2 people in thegym this morning lol almost had place to myself (lovely) :D

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 05:46 ----------

Anyone a member of this gym? Its round the corner from my house and I currently walk past it to visit my gym, which is half the price but 3-4 times more crowded

I do a 40min walk to thegym and back again and a 1-2hr set once there, a 24h gym in Hillsborough would be good, but not sure this new one will be for me, judging by their promoting style on SF.

Which gym do you use?

Edited by steve68
For the love of God