Pre-internet/digital age- anything you miss about it?

Personally, I think life was better before it. However, it's way too deeply entrenched into society now to go back, and I probably would miss it if it was taken away now, at first anyway.

We soon and easily get used to things that make us lazier.

I can understand older people now who talked about 'good ole days' because every generation or two there are major changes to society.

I don't think the digital age has improved life, it's just changed it.

---------- Post added 01-04-2016 at 12:42 ----------

Pub quizzes are rubbish these days as so many people just look things up on their phones. I miss an honest pub quiz that tested what was in your and your mates heads rather than who can Google the best.

Not always! :hihi:

In my annual pub visit last year (at Christmas), my brother and I did the one at the Broomhill Tavern, his phone hadn't connected to this country and I hadn't got a smart phone at the time (forced into it this year though :mad:), and looking at the groups of students on phones, we just played it for a laugh as much as owt. And won! :D

Edited by *_ash_*