MASSIVE baby buggy on the bus

@ANGELFIRE1 - No they do not charge.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I'm beginning to suspect a bit of a scam going on here. :suspect:

It's now obvious to me that the reason why the buggies are getting bigger...

... is to accommodate those unscrupulous individuals who will stop at nothing in their attempts to avoid paying their fare.

I suggest everyone helps put a stop to this activity immediately by checking the occupant(s) of the next MASSIVE baby buggy you come across for telltale signs like lipstick or chin stubble... :mad:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I'm beginning to suspect a bit of a scam going on here. :suspect:

It's now obvious to me that the reason why the buggies are getting bigger...

... is to accommodate those unscrupulous individuals who will stop at nothing in their attempts to avoid paying their fare.

I suggest everyone helps put a stop to this activity immediately by checking the occupant(s) of the next MASSIVE baby buggy you come across for telltale signs like lipstick or chin stubble... :mad:

:hihi::thumbsup:

Until you got your keyboard out and started typing!

Seeing as you have raised the subject though I think they should pay RFL and have insurance AND number plates

Before anyone starts with they are zero emissions so wouldn't pay RFL, have you smelt baby farts?

They do as well, and what amazes me, are the number of parents, who do not say thank you to the people who have shifted seats. :roll:

a lady got on my bus the other day and all she had in the buggy was a bag of shopping. the child was walking next to her. Someone had to shift their heavy suitcase so she could park the pram there when she could have folded it down.