Venue for Vinyl DJ night 60's soul/ska/punk etc

SCOTTY T

Can anyone suggest a venue with a decent dance floor, a good selection of ales that would attract punters interested in listening to 60's soul & beat/Mod/Northern Soul/Punk/New Wave/Ska/2 tone & other stuff. Me, my brother and a mate have been DJ'ing at different venues around Sheffield for the last 20 years and are temporarily without a home.

scotty did mention Northern soul with other stuff.

He also mentioned punk but it doesn't make it a punk night!(lol)

---------- Post added 16-03-2016 at 21:22 ----------

Can anyone suggest a venue with a decent dance floor, a good selection of ales that would attract punters interested in listening to 60's soul & beat/Mod/Northern Soul/Punk/New Wave/Ska/2 tone & other stuff. Me, my brother and a mate have been DJ'ing at different venues around Sheffield for the last 20 years and are temporarily without a home.

What about the Riverside? They have Trojan Explosion, Jive Juice etc.

Have you found a place? We have Riddimtion with Jungle Lion on April 30th you could come along and check it out. We had a very good turnout for Bob Marley's Birthday with these on in Feb. The Clubhouse 13 London Road is a sports venue, however we have events and functions on also, we have a high capacity, very large well priced bar, with a fine selection of ales, ciders, lagers, spirits and wines. You can PM me on here if you like?