The governments pyramid scheme

we all know how these pyramid schemes work and fail, those in at the beginning take all the loot while the latecomers get nowt its just occurred to me that this national debt is the governments pyramid scheme :suspect: at the top of the pyramid is the mps/wealthy and at the bottom us the taxpayers .this national debt gets bigger and bigger because of borrowing this is to pay for the mps/wealthy/pfi schemes/tax avoiders and the like. we are told this debt must come down and cuts need to put in place. these cuts only affect the lower paid /disabled/vunerable /(add anything else I forgot here):D. then we have the children of these people stepping into the parents shoes and doing the same, pushing us the taxpayer even further down the line while imposing even more cuts. am a dreaming this is whats happening or is it the medication im taking for a ailment I got

you been drinking ric :hihi:it will probably look different to you today your little rant :hihi:

Click on the smiley face >> :)

:hihi:

no woke up this morning and nothings changed :roll:

us mugs are still paying into this never ending scheme whats not ever going to be paid off :roll: I wonder how this country would score on a Experian credit check :hihi:

no woke up this morning and nothings changed :roll:

us mugs are still paying into this never ending scheme whats not ever going to be paid off :roll: I wonder how this country would score on a Experian credit check :hihi:

Yes indeed. Any decent debt collector would break their legs for sure.