Booked my driving test..

Tinfoilhat! I said gap to the car in front! Argh! Blatantly the rest of the post makes no sense if you read it how you are. Back off the car in front if there is one giving you more space to brake more gently if needed to help avoid any sudden braking. If tailgater hits you it's still their fault but this is just a way to help avoid an accident. Where you intentionally misreading my post?!?!?

Just read it quickly was all, nothing intentional. Shall I cut off a typing finger as punishment?

---------- Post added 20-03-2016 at 14:32 ----------

When using your mirrors move your head not just your eyes.

This ensures the examiner knows what you're doing.

Lol, my mate did that in his 20 odd years ago. After 10 minutes the examiner said "do you want to reposition your mirror so you don't have to move your head as much?"

Just read it quickly was all, nothing intentional. Shall I cut off a typing finger as punishment?

---------- Post added 20-03-2016 at 14:32 ----------

Lol, my mate did that in his 20 odd years ago. After 10 minutes the examiner said "do you want to reposition your mirror so you don't have to move your head as much?"

My reply was most definitely tongue in cheek, but I can give you my address to send that finger to... :)

When using your mirrors move your head not just your eyes.

This ensures the examiner knows what you're doing.

Moving head = effective observations.

Left door mirror, in particular (think Bike) = long-lost friend without turning head.

• 4 weeks later...

Bad news all I'd stay off the roads if I were you ;) I passed :)

---------- Post added 14-04-2016 at 21:22 ----------

Just think of it this way. If you fail it will cost you a few more lession. Instructors car for test and driving test it self. You are looking £200 if you fail

---------- Post added 14-04-2016 at 14:55 ----------

congratulation on passing

How did you know I had passed lol