Iain Duncan Smith resigns from Cabinet

I know. What a difference 48 hours makes.

Massive opportunity for Labour, LibDems, SNP and the Greens here. Get the Tory scumbag government on the back foot and make them squirm.

You do realise that over 11 million citizens voted for that so called "scumbag" government.

That was just under 2 million more than the lead opposition and over 1.3 million more than the all the other parties combined.

I have no doubt that Labour, Greens and the SNP will take the opportunity to get "stuck in". Although quite at what, god only knows. Its a PROPOSAL. Its a policy suggestion. The bloody thing is still in consultation so there is bugger all they can do about it anyway until its set in stone.

Fact is, they all lost the election. The Conservatives won. You will get another try in 4 years time.

Its what I've been saying repeatedly all night. Its venom for venom sake. No point to it. No resolution.

A minister has resigned, YES, that is newsworthy. Wont be the first and he may not even be the last in this interim period.

Who really cares though?

All this nonsense as if the entire tory government is on the brink of collapse as if labour will be magically placed into influence and power.

Dream on people.

Edited by ECCOnoob

You do realise that over 11 million citizens voted for that so called "scumbag" government.

That was just under 2 million more than the lead opposition and over 1.3 million more than the all the other parties combined.

I have no doubt that Labour, Greens and the SNP will take the opportunity to get "stuck in". Although quite at what, god only knows. Its a PROPOSAL. Its a policy suggestion. The bloody thing is still in consultation so there is bugger all they can do about it anyway until its set in stone.

Fact is, they all lost the election. The Conservatives won. You will get another try in 4 years time.

Its what I've been saying repeatedly all night. Its venom for venom sake. No point to it. No resolution.

A minister has resigned, YES, that is newsworthy. Wont be the first and he may not even be the last in this interim period.

Who really cares though?

All this nonsense as if the entire tory government is on the brink of collapse as if labour will be magically placed into influence and power.

Dream on people.

See, this is the problem

You make a post complaining about the venom of left wing posters. You get a robust reply and then respond with the kind of childish goading and hectoring you are moaning about.

Don't you have any inner dialogue?

Who really cares though?

Dream on people.

yeah.......you can read the bitterness in those words....go pour a beer and chill out