Does whoever the presenter is put you off watching the programme?

cressida

I have always enjoyed Homes Under The Hammer and think Lucy and Martin are really good presenters. However now with the ex footballer Dion Dublin presenting as well, I find it hard to watch. He's wooden, has no charisma and he always sounds like he's reading off a card. He's awful. :gag:

I have always enjoyed Homes Under The Hammer and think Lucy and Martin are really good presenters. However now with the ex footballer Dion Dublin presenting as well, I find it hard to watch. He's wooden, has no charisma and he always sounds like he's reading off a card. He's awful. :gag:

I always use to enjoy watching Homes Under The Hammer, until Dion Dublin presented the programme. To me he does not fit in. I still watch the other two presenters and only half watch it when he is on. I did not know he use to be a footballer, but then I don't watch football unless it is the world cup.

I had to stop watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks during the Mark Lamarr era. He was funny on Shooting Stars but a total prick on NMTB.

Totally agree, but that's all about the BBC filling diversity quotas. They do that all the time instead of picking the best person regardless of race or gender.

I saw a footballer last week being interviewed by a woman reading the questions off a tablet, no follow up questions, clearly her only qualification for the job was that she filled a quota. My missus who has no knowledge or interest in football at all could have done the job just as well.