Does whoever the presenter is put you off watching the programme?

cressida

I've reduced the viewing of Breakfast on BBC with Naga Munchetty. I never minded her until i saw her on Antiques Road Trip and our whole family took a dislike to her.

I can't watch her ever since without wanting to slap her.

I hate the Ginger Whinger with a vengeance and immediately switched allegiance on radio selection the moment he came to Radio 2. I also switched off the tv should he be present on The One Show, even though we don't really watch it,it just provides background noise.

I can't understand why The One Show hasn't been taken off by now. It's the most boring, childish TV show I've ever seen. Like Blue Peter for adults.!

I think it's a revamp of 'Nationwide', which I'm reliably informed was crap

I can't understand why The One Show hasn't been taken off by now. It's the most boring, childish TV show I've ever seen. Like Blue Peter for adults.!

Agree on that, Matt Baker is watchable when he's on Countryfile but on the one show he's like a star struck teenager giggling and fawning round Z list celebrities.

Could never stand Fiona Phillips though she seems to be on a lot less now thank God.Agree with some of the above but don't have a problem with Graham Norton & Jeremy Clarkson.

Same here

I switch channels if Naga Munchetty is presenting

Same here

I switch channels if Naga Munchetty is presenting

i deliberately try and find her:thumbsup: very sexy:love:

---------- Post added 09-04-2016 at 11:40 ----------

just been watching the new presenter of saturday kitchen that replaced james martin, god shes awful:gag: