Is this a sign that god does exist?

A neighbours cat he was friendly towards humans and always came over for a stroke every morning which was fair enough, nice cat some might say.

But he was a prolific killer and many birds have been injured or maimed on peoples gardens as a result of this cat.

Over the past week the cat got ran over and lost his life (2012 - 2016 RIP).

Now the cat didn't need to hunt to get his food so he was killing for the sake of it. Do you think this could be a sign that god does exist?

He created a set of circumstances where the cat would lose its life, and created a chain of events to ensure this would happen

As I mentioned the cat was friendly, but he was a killer. Maybe god thought it was time to put an end to what was going on?

The cat was run over by someone who became so traumatised that they will now not drive for several days. Had the cat not been run over, this person would have driven to work on Tuesday morning and seriously injured a child.

Jimmy savile lived to the ripe old age of 84, colonel gaddafi got to 71 and old joe Stalin, responsible for deaths of literally hundreds of thousands died at age 74. If God exists he needs to have a look at himself and deal with stuff like Syria than getting cats run over.

A neighbours cat he was friendly towards humans and always came over for a stroke every morning which was fair enough, nice cat some might say.

But he was a prolific killer and many birds have been injured or maimed on peoples gardens as a result of this cat.

Over the past week the cat got ran over and lost his life (2012 - 2016 RIP).

Now the cat didn't need to hunt to get his food so he was killing for the sake of it. Do you think this could be a sign that god does exist?

He created a set of circumstances where the cat would lose its life, and created a chain of events to ensure this would happen

As I mentioned the cat was friendly, but he was a killer. Maybe god thought it was time to put an end to what was going on?

Hmmm... :huh:

If this is true, then it makes you wonder what all those birds that have been injured or maimed have been up to... :suspect:

... unless this rule only applies to cats? :confused:

I'm not going to argue the existence/activities of 'god' - that is too subjective and in the eyes/mind of an individual.

However, I am going to totally disagree with the OP - cats (and dogs) are feral creatures, and even though we have 'tamed' them, their natural instinct is still to hunt. My first cat was the friendliest thing ever, BUT I was always finding 'presents' she had brought me - usually dead, although she did seem to take a delight in bringing the mice in to chase round the house. :)

My current feline resident is a little more nervous of humans, and much lazier - he'll sit and watch the birds, but never bothers trying to catch them. He does however bring me the occaisional offering but it is always dead and laid on the kitchen mat.

So, OP, sorry but your question is silly, and/or naive.

Jimmy savile lived to the ripe old age of 84, colonel gaddafi got to 71 and old joe Stalin, responsible for deaths of literally hundreds of thousands died at age 74. If God exists he needs to have a look at himself and deal with stuff like Syria than getting cats run over.

But maybe god has a plan?

OK the cat isn't on the same level as Stalin but in his own way some could say he was as bad as Stalin

So maybe god thought that this cat needed to be made an example of?