Who should replace Osborne?

No one should replace him.

He's been very good for the likes of me.

I've done very well over the last 6 years too but I still cant stand the guy, think he's a charlatan and can't wait for him to leave his post.

I can see beyond my own circumstances and the long-term damage he has caused for the average person, not just in his role as chancellor but also in his role as chief Tory strategist, is quite unbelievable really.

I've done very well over the last 6 years too but I still cant stand the guy, think he's a charlatan and can't wait for him to leave his post.

I can see beyond my own circumstances and the long-term damage he has caused for the average person, not just in his role as chancellor but also in his role as chief Tory strategist, is quite unbelievable really.

The need for the state to control the national debt is not something a reasonable person can ignore. You can't spend your way out of it. It is right that the axe should fall on welfare. For too long the average person feels that they are entitled to certain benefits and luxuries. If you don't work hard to earn what you need to support the standard of living you want, then you are simply not entitled to it.

For too long the average person feels that they are entitled to certain benefits and luxuries.

What rubbish, the average person is earning £26,500 and are entitled to very few benefits. Would they squeal if Government took them away, I am sure they would, just like anyone else losing money.

The need for the state to control the national debt is not something a reasonable person can ignore. You can't spend your way out of it. It is right that the axe should fall on welfare. For too long the average person feels that they are entitled to certain benefits and luxuries. If you don't work hard to earn what you need to support the standard of living you want, then you are simply not entitled to it.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that, Britain was bankrupt after the second world war, and the country was rebuilt on debt....even managing to form the NHS from nothing

I'm not talking about benefits. I'm talking about energy, transport, the environment, health care, education, housing, personal debt, corporate debt. Everything he has touched has been a disaster, basically unless you are aged 55+