Saudi arabia uncovered

Hopefully now you realise why so many want to flee that country and others like it and come to countries like the UK for a better life. :)

yes I understand that but its the backward religion that these people follow that's ruining their lives. now can you understand why we don't want the same kind of religion/laws taking over this country :loopy:

yes I understand that but its the backward religion that these people follow that's ruining their lives. now can you understand why we don't want the same kind of religion/laws taking over this country :loopy:

I am not 100% certain you were one of them, but many of the right wing frothers were reacting rather dismissive of the Dutch banning arms trade with Saudi recently. It seems now you know why that happened.

The fact that it's "A Kingdom" ruled by a Royal family and totally undemocratic might also have something to do with it, Doesn't stop our royals being very friendly with it's king though.

I am not 100% certain you were one of them, but many of the right wing frothers were reacting rather dismissive of the Dutch banning arms trade with Saudi recently. It seems now you know why that happened.

yes you might be right tzi(how stupid of me) but now looking at the evidence of how these people live. should we in this country even consider even letting any of these practises take hold here :huh:

Veiled Muslim hate thread.

....oh no wait these are Muslims that we do business with. So white middle class self loathing allows us to hypocritally dislike the Saudis and call them animals etc.

As you were!

no veiled muslim hate thread here mate on the other hand an openly discussing islam one. did you see the programme ?