Safer from terror attacks by leaving the EU?

Tiny number? Are you crazy, since when has 106,000 been a tiny number

Worldwide it is a significantly larger number than that and much larger in the UK.

Forty-five percent of UK Muslims when polled say 9/11 was a conspiracy by the American and Israeli governments. This figure is more than twice as high as those who say it was not a conspiracy. Tragically, almost one in four British Muslims believe that last year's 7/7 attacks on London were justified because of British support for the U.S.-led war on terror.

I'm voting to leave the EU on the 23rd of June. I want my country back. It's clear that remaining in is far too risky to our economy, safety, culture and democracy.

I'm a real patriot and can only envisage myself voting OUT.

All of us should vote British on the 23rd........get our country back.

Worldwide it is a significantly larger number than that and much larger in the UK.

Forty-five percent of UK Muslims when polled say 9/11 was a conspiracy by the American and Israeli governments. This figure is more than twice as high as those who say it was not a conspiracy. Tragically, almost one in four British Muslims believe that last year's 7/7 attacks on London were justified because of British support for the U.S.-led war on terror.

There is a great deal of evidence to say it was a conspiracy, why would you rubbish the theory?

The "tiny number" referred to the extremists.

The 106,000 does not.

Brexit may help reform the immigration system. If there is the political will to do so.

I have quite different concerns myself. For me immigration is a side-issue at best.

106,000 is the number of extreme terrorists there are estimated to be in the world.

I'm voting to leave the EU on the 23rd of June. I want my country back. It's clear that remaining in is far too risky to our economy, safety, culture and democracy.

I'm a real patriot and can only envisage myself voting OUT.

All of us should vote British on the 23rd........get our country back.

Who has taken your country away???

106,000 is the number of extreme terrorists there are estimated to be in the world.

That obviously doesn't include ISIS,

Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

And that's just one part of the world.