Are we in danger of 'normalising' terrorism?

one thing you are not thinking about is that they are getting this information from a form we all have to fill out every year if you look over 12,000 have selected no religion as i was one of this group but i come from a (c of e) background and any amount of this group could be from a Islamic background and probably are.

I went up to Claremont this morning for a check up and had a similar form to fill in. As far as I'm concerned. the folk who tick the no religion box generally have no religion. That's the box I ticked because I have no religion, not because I have a religion that I want to hide.

I'm sure there are quite a few Muslims in the UK armed forces, but I doubt there are many who are front line combat troops. There are tens of thousands of personel in the armed forces who never get to see a rifle, but are stuck in a warehouse, in a medical unit or behind a desk.

for example LMFAO the Gurkha regiment consists of a lot more then 130 people (SIKH) more than likely they couldn't read the forum as its all in English watch this video over 500 of them coming home from Afghan

I've spent more time trying to converse with gurkhas than you could ever know.

And most of them are Buddhist or Hindu.

for example LMFAO the Gurkha regiment consists of a lot more then 130 people (SIKH) more than likely they couldn't read the forum as its all in English watch this video over 500 of them coming home from Afghan

The vast majority of Gurkhas are Buddist or Hindu, and I'm sure they will take great trouble filling out the form to the point where they would get help if required. Combat troops who have religion have a good reson to make it known. That's because if they take a bullet the arrangements are the correct ones to ensure they arrive in the correct afterlife.

:loopy: absolutely absurd think you might need to get your self an English copy and read it before making judgement about peoples religion i have a lot of friends in the British army who are Muslim and have told me its all about loving each other and treating everyone with respect.

That's what they tell you, some of them even believe it themselves. But what it really means is treat other Muslims with love and respect. The Ummah. Every one else you can enslave, extort tax from or kill. The Koran specifically exhorts Muslims to lie or dissemble to only show Islam and Muslims in a good light.

We don't want to believe this, but it's true. If they really think what they told you, they haven't read it themselves, either.

how can i agree with that i have no interest in reading it to find out. they are not bad people because a book told them to behave badly they are just bad people

Religion and the belief in God can turn a good people into bad people.

so tell me how would you deal with that....

get them to change thier bible that over 1 trillion people follow and believe in, and that only 25% are extremist still a lot of people don't get me wrong but its better than 1 trillion when you **** them off for making them change the thing they have been following all there lives. the only out come would be an horrendous one