History on 32 Cambridge Street former Cutlers pub.

At present 32 Cambridge Street been used as a sort of digital art space called'Dina' before that it was a Smith and Jones pub called Cutlers and the Stardust bar upstairs. I'm guessing with the pub called Cutlers it had something to do with that trade? I know one part of the building was used as a school.

At present 32 Cambridge Street been used as a sort of digital art space called'Dina' before that it was a Smith and Jones pub called Cutlers and the Stardust bar upstairs. I'm guessing with the pub called Cutlers it had something to do with that trade? I know one part of the building was used as a school.

Nothing to do with making Cutlery, the info is high on the front gable, The Sheffield Metal Co was close by ( cutlery & blank maker) it was called the Cutler just to ride the coat tails of a once great industry in Sheffield. So forget Cutlery Manufacture.

Edited by lazarus