Body popping

Hi everone,

Im going to be checking out a place on thursday evening on garden street, thats near west street.

As for now the only time i can book it out is Friday evenings i know that might be a problem with allot of you because you have other things on at that time, but if you can make it the classess will be running on the following week, just depends on if i think the place is ok.

i have emailed all of you who were intrested.

anyfor anyone who wants to come along then just email me on pearlrockers@hotmail.com

Thanks for your intrest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry i havent been in contact with all the people that were intrested in the class......I been really bussy with work. I still havent found a decent place in sheffield yet.....but as soon as i do i will let you all know........thanks for the intrest!!!!!!---keep dancing----

were any of you guys in Forum on SAT night???? I was having a drink in there and there were 3 guys body popping in there they were good.......best i seen in sheffield so far it was around 10:00pm................................................................................................................................anywas let me know if you seen anybody else popping around sheffield.

Originally posted by pearl rocker

no sorry i didnet......what day was this and were they quite young?

This was Saturday afternoon about 3.

They were quite young ... maybe 20 ? ... quite talented and fit though ... and they were just doing it on this cardboard sheet outside the townhall steps (just across from gap).

They had this big old classic convertable (car) ... that kinda went up and down on hydraulics.

Archived