Body popping

Originally posted by pearl rocker

hum the name rings a bell.....yo...anycnace of getting that video........what was name of the people in the crew..????

peace

my mate was known as yella there was also huggy and budgie but i don't remember the other names,i can ask yella if he can do you a copy of the vid

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I might pop down the forum monday, but i'm very hard to please, if you started out the same sort of time when i was around then by rights you should be good. Have you seen UK B-Boy Championships 2002 i have the DVD it's good for breaking but not much poppin on it.

Smack 19 was THE crew to be in in the late eighties, in rotherham we had 2&2 but they sucked big time.

Reading this forum brings back happy memories of doing the turtle!!!! and no not on the toilet!

its how i got into djing, i couldnt breakdance or pop BUT loved the music and got into films like Wild Style watching Flash cut up in his kitchen and people like grandwizard Theodore inspired me to become a jock

Cant beat a bit of wikki wikki wikki.

agree with the Roxanne Shante - "Bite this" is an awesome tune!

Anyone remember DSM - Warrior Groove? major piece of cut up rhythms.

Full respect to the old school crew

Archived