Body popping

Yeah cool....We were down at the b-boy 2004...salah from france won the popping. It was good but yeah not much popping.

Yeah pop down man I dont know if ya be impresed just depends on what style of popping ya like...its like if ya seen it back in the 80's then you seen it all.

so you do any popping or breaking still?

No not popped for a long time would still love to see it though, i was in hip hop rockers for a while back then in the 80's, do you have any footage of popping on dvd or vhs would love to see some recent stuf to see how far it has come, monday nights or any other nights apart from weekends will be hard for me to come down to forum cause i work long long hours.

Yeah i got loads of video clips on cd. even held a competition in forum few weeks ago got that on cd.......but havent had time to get it sorted out yet. ill let ya know when i get it back.

But remmber theres only few good poppers left in the Uk and only One good Crew left in the uk.....PEARL ROCKERS!!!!!

• 2 months later...

We are a popping a Crew. Any breakers you seen in there are not a part of crew they just come down to dance. They not very good because they all beginers havent been doing it for a long time.

Were holding a competion on the 7th march in there which should have some good breakers from around the country.

The breakers and poppers I know are mostly South Koreans cos that's where I live at the mo. Heavy crews here, Expression and Wild Impact. The good English ones I've seen are Sammy, Lil Tim, and b-girl Firefly. You know any of them?

Hopefully comin back in March so hope to see the comp.

Archived