Body popping

Yeah I know who sammy is....hes the guy that does allot of flips. Not really breakdancing.

Allot of people think Breakdancing is flips and running of the wall.

"Breakdancing is spining on your head or back and moving to the beats" - 1988 crazy legs

You been down to forum yet?

Originally posted by bbeauty

The breakers and poppers I know are mostly South Koreans cos that's where I live at the mo. Heavy crews here, Expression and Wild Impact. The good English ones I've seen are Sammy, Lil Tim, and b-girl Firefly. You know any of them?

Hopefully comin back in March so hope to see the comp.

korea has the best breakers you seen darkness hes good

the only good breakers i seen in still doing their things these days are....mouse, nath dog, and a few breakers from leeds.

I just dont like allot of people that think they can breakdance and all they do is flips. So after they done a few moves they will start doing flips not really breakDANCING if you know what i mean.

Best poppers in uk are

Electri'k - really good boogaloo

rubot - old skool popper

dennis - he won the battle of brittian popping comp.

spaner - smack 19 old - skool popper

there are allot more poppers around that are good.

Not been 2 Forum,not back in UK yet.

When I saw Sammy dance, I thought his main thing was dancing & popping!

The best breakers out here in Korea use flips, it's part of breaking now.

Move on from the 80s mate!

Yeah seen Mouse, he doesn't use dance much!

Yeah but watch the breaker in korea when they flip they put a dance move before it or after it. thats how it spose to be done. Not just walk on to the dance floor and flip or youll never see a true breaker do a flip and just leave it as that. There no point because in a competiton you wont get any points its not scored on the B-boy score sheets for any championships.

Hold on you think sammy is better then mouse? lol

Anyways everone has thier opnions.

Oh yeah also if you watch a good breaker they wont stop after a floor work for a while and then do a freeze you know what i mean....theres only few breakers that can keep it flowing smooth and make it look like a dance.

But then again I just spose it depends on the person watching if they dont know much about breaking and stuff then it will look good.

Oh yeah does sammy do popping? can't remmber him popping!

maybe he has got a few popping moves.

oh well yeah man korean breakers are the best in the world so much flow.

only breakers in the world to pull off proper flairs in to a 1990 apart from crazy legs.

peace

I might not do a lot of breaking myself but I follow it all round the world, I didn't say that Sammy was better than Mouse, they can't be compared as they have totally different styles and body shapes.Mouse's freezes are heavy but Sammy's dancing and popping is fantastic, maybe you've not seen it.

You're right, the Koreans are wicked, best I've ever seen. I hope to pick up some moves myself!

When you back man.......come down and do some breaking...im sure you must have picked loads of stuff in korea. Why you up in korea then?

I just came back from Hong Kong some amazing breakers there that i hooked up with and they gonna be coming over to uk in July.

peace man keep up the dance!

Archived