Body popping

Yes i danced in bed night club but there are loads of guys thats done stuff for tv.

So I don't know if they were pointing at me.

Im gonna be on t4 in July popping on the advert for the show.

peace and respect....."best popper on this planet is mr wiggles" and i been to his electric boogaloo class hehe if your in to popping hes the don also look out for movie "WILD STYLES"

aNNA I DONT know if it was me you was looking at because i know allot of dancers in sheffield and around uk thats been on allot of tv stuff:)

But yes I'm from Pearl Rockers and we been jamming for a long long time.

its a pitty bed had to close down because i never really use to go much in there because i dident think the dancers were that good in there. My usual spot in down south for going out to dance. There are allot of dancers up in sheffield but mainly beginers. But have to say back in the days sheffield was on top form for popping and breaking.

But yeah i dont really go out to pop much because too busy teaching and usually doing allot of work dancing in bars and clubs in manchester and leeds at the moment.

Originally posted by Martin Dust

Elsewhere and Buffalo take some beating...

Lol i met elsewhere ...i lost out to him in the audition to the vw advert.......you seen the add.....yeah that guy can do amazing things with his body./.....but he cant do good at body popping competitons because you get points for pulling of certain moves rather then just doing strange things with your body...but i think hes amazing...................also look out for a popper from frace called salah.....hes really good and funny to watch.

WOW!! This discussion is great! I'm new to Sheffield, didn;t realise ther was a scene here?? I need more info! Who are the key players? Pearl Rockers crew then i guess, who else.

I'm gonna throw in JImmy Williams for popping? BUt y'know it's a mixture of everything. Couple of you seem hung up on specific moves. It's atmosphere folks when ya dance. I've seen dancers who are hot, but front of a crowd are NOT!!

Originally posted by speenie

WOW!! This discussion is great! I'm new to Sheffield, didn;t realise ther was a scene here?? I need more info! Who are the key players? Pearl Rockers crew then i guess, who else.

I'm gonna throw in JImmy Williams for popping? BUt y'know it's a mixture of everything. Couple of you seem hung up on specific moves. It's atmosphere folks when ya dance. I've seen dancers who are hot, but front of a crowd are NOT!!

I couldent agree with you more man!

check out http://www.forumsheffield.co.uk/electricslide/

this is where we teach the class in sheffield

come donw and watch if you dont want to learn.

theres gonna be a competition on the 7th March which will have some good breakers and poppers.

yeah man pearl rockers are uk electric boogaloo's hehe

You seem very confident and keen to criticise others! Why can't you just accept Sammy is good?! Are we talking about the same person? I don't really know him, ut I've seen his dancing and it is wicked. Don't patronise me by sayin a don't know much about breaking or poppin, cos I do! Peace!

Hey dude I dident say you don't know much about Breaking or Popping! Sorry if it sounded like that.

And I don't know if its the same sammy we are talking about because know a few Sammy's that do breakdancing so maybe I'm talking about a different one.

"I'm not a fighter im a dancer"

"Man everone has their opnion if you ever see Rubot pop then youll know what really popping is or is you see a guy doing 24 lock in his hand then thats popping"

Seriously man I'm just messing with ya I got love for all the dancers apart from the once that wanna fight because they lost a battle.

Archived